Monday, May 07, 2007

If It's Not Here In 30 Minutes, Do I Get It For Free?

I just received the following at my gmail address. Since I'm in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and the Domino's franchise is in North Yorkshire, I have a feeling the garlic pizza bread is going to be cold and soggy by the time it gets here. Damn.
Thank you for ordering Dominos. This is your order confirmation - please note your order details in case of any queries:

Store telephone number: 01423 873737

Your Order Number: 3235582

Order Details:
1x Small Create Your Own
+ Single Onions
+ Single Roast Chicken
+ Single Smoky Bacon
1x Medium Football Fanatic
1x Medium Full House®
1x Garlic Pizza Bread

Price: £33.46

Delivery Details:
20

Heath Grove
HARROGATE
HG2 0PX

Delivery Date: Mon 07/05/07
Delivery Time: 19:00

Relax, it's on its way.

The Domino's Team.

http://www.dominos.co.uk

Labels: