Saturday, April 23, 2005

MeanMrMustard's Past Catches Up With Him

My brother visited my blog yesterday.

(Hi, Dave!)

I hadn't told my family about the blog. While Kristi knows it exists, she doesn't read it, as far as I know -- hasn't even asked me for a link. And I've never quite gotten around to telling the rest of the family, because ... well, I don't know why. I didn't get around to telling my friends at Superman-Tim for over six months, even though I used to blog there.

I guess it's because this started out as a place for me to connect with Worthers away from Worth. And then I shared it with some work friends, and eventually with the Superman-Tim folk. I suppose I would have mentioned it to the family eventually. Maybe. Probably.

Anyway, David joined Worth Friday night, so he's a Worther now. He found the blog through the link on my stats page. Let's all give my big brother a big Worth/West/Superman-Tim welcome! (He'd be the one in the funny pants.)