Monday, May 28, 2007

My Brother Says I Should Blog More

He's right, of course. Older brothers are always right; if they're wrong, they beat you up until they're right. Them's the rules.

Right now my mom is visiting from California, it's been prime gardening season (which means Kristi's busy, which means I'm cooking/dishwashing/Emma-shepherding, I've been attempting to rebuild our porch screens, my allergies are kicking in, work has been high-maintenance, and it's prime development season for CDFFL, which is getting an entirely new look, 100% new code (of course), and a number of new features. And I've been catching up on my missed episodes of Heroes. In short, I've been busy. Deal with it.

Believe me, if I'd had time to blog, you'd have heard lots the last few weeks about Alberto Gonzalez and his nonstop effort to subvert the Constitution. You really weren't interested in reading about that, were you?

I'll do better.

Labels: , ,