Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Happy "Embrace Your Geekness" Day

Yes indeedy. Thanks, Kevin, for pointing it out. I'd hate to have missed it.

My blog frequency has dropped, yeah. Mostly, I'm afraid, because of heat exhaustion. Kristi continues to maintain that it would be silly to pay for central air conditioning in Minnesota. I point out the sweat beading on her eyelashes. She hits me. (Not really.)

There's so much going on, and I have no energy to talk about it. Karl Rove, for example. There's a wealth of things to say about Karl, many of them ending with "soap on a rope," but I just don't have the heart for it. CDFFL is coming along nicely, though slowly -- and I hope some new folk will be interested in trying it out this year -- but I'm just too stinkin' hot and sweaty to bother typing about it. Bleah.

Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I need to go find someone willing to embrace my geekiness in this heat. Wish me luck.