Saturday, August 13, 2005

Back From Vacation!

Okay, not really. In fact, we don't leave until Monday -- but I'm sure the blog looks like we just got back. Sorry about that; I've been busy.

We'll be camping and otherwise enjoying nature for a week in and around Michigan's Northern Peninsula. I'm bringing the digital camera, so expect pictures, some of them dirty. Actually, all of them dirty; apparently campgrounds in the NP don't have showers.

Well, okay -- some of the campgrounds have showers. The RV campgrounds have showers. I won't dwell on the irony of this -- my in-laws have an RV, and it has its own shower.

Of course, the Northern Peninsula, being bounded by two Great Lakes, has no shortage of water, so what the hell are they thinking with the "no showers" stuff? Oops -- I said I wouldn't dwell on it.

I'm sure the situation will look much hygienic once we're there. Anyway, if I post more over the weekend, great; otherwise, see you in a week or so.

Labels: