Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blah

Pretty much says it all. Feeling crappy; I haven't been getting near enough sleep lately, so I'm getting sent to bed early.

Elsewhere in the world, our department at work has reorganized, in a way that moves Ming off of the project we've shared for some years now. I'm very happy for him -- he's got a great opportunity. But it's funny; Kristi and I were talking the other day about what we like best about our jobs. She figures it's the people she works with. I think that too , at least when I'm happy at work -- but I'm getting tired of losing my favorite people, whether due to quitting, reorganization or what have you. Maybe it's time to make a move of my own.

I'm sure there's something good going on somewhere in my world, but right now I can't point my finger at it. Sunday is Kristi's birthday and Father's Day, and Kristi will be working, which means that for the second year in a row, we can't enjoy our traditional Father's Day "Ride To Downtown Minneapolis and Destroy Kristi's Knee" outing. Not that I feel much like it anyway. Maybe Emma will take me to breakfast again; that'd be nice.