Friday, June 09, 2006

The Last Ten Months In A Nutshell

Dumped a whole mess of pics off of the Canon last weekend. Here are some random bits. I'll probably do another one of these soon.



Bob, our across-the-street neighbor, demonstrates why they called him "Smooth Dude" in high school. Or maybe they called him "nerd". I mean, far be it from me to point fingers, but I never owned a life-sized Deanna Troi, either. Or Star Trek fonts. Or Star Trek jigsaw puzzles. Bob's a nerd's nerd.

Although Deanna was easily the most obvious thing Bob was selling at the neighborhood yard sale last year, someone still managed to walk off with her without paying.



My last picture of Rambis, taken two days before the end. I miss her still.



Snowboarding.



Emma and her cousin Melissa, at Grand Slam in Eagan. The whole concept of "indoor mini-golf" was foreign to me until I moved to Minnesota. Actually, "mini-golf" was foreign to me; we always called it "miniature golf" in California.



Kristi gives Emma her first driving lesson: never, ever yield to anybody.



A scene from the previously-mentioned fish rescue.



The not-very-visible-yet Shirley Pope iris. Not many can brag that there's an iris named for their mother-in-law.



Toot and Puddle in the Grand Old Day parade -- just because.