Saturday, September 30, 2006

Apologies

Yesterday Tall Brad came down to my cube to question me about Blogger templates on behalf of his fiancee, Proud Mary (who needed an adjective -- I'm open to other suggestions, that's the first one to leap to mind). That visit served to remind me that yes, I do have a blog.

I've been very, very busy. Monday I'm starting a job in a different area of the company, and I've been working on cleaning up loose ends in my old job. I've been working for five years on one project, and that adds up to a whole lot of loose ends. In addition, we have company again -- Kristi's mom came to make a surprise appearance at Grandparents' Day at Emma's school. Today we'll be going to the Renaissance Festival, a yearly tradition for us (though we usually don't wait until the last weekend to do it). I hope I remember to bring a camera. I hope I remember to use it to get a picture of Twig.

Incidentally, I have to point out to Scooter that I, too, watched DeLancie during his pre-Q period on"DooL". I saw more than he did, in fact; I can remember his first appearance, as a patient of Marlena's who kidnapped her, thus setting up her rescue by Roman Brady and a decade(s)-long story arc. He wasn't initially comic relief -- it took them a little while to figure out Eugene Bradford's potential. And I bring this up not merely to embarrass myself, but to embarrass myself thoroughly.

Labels: